Thursday 8 May 2014

Getrud Goldschmidt Appropriation-London Exhibtion

In a previous post I mentioned about in one of Eva's lessons where we were looking at people who use others work to create something new in their own work and I kind of did this by taking an angled photo of a sculpture. I wrote another way to use this sculpture as my own work by editing the photo a lot and creating something new from it.

The sculptures were by Getrud Goldschmidt.






These are my Appropriation photos of Getrud's sculptures. I edited the contrast A LOT on them, on the bottom imaged I selected the lines of the wire and copied and pasted them on top of the original images moving them slightly to give a little bit of a holographic effect. When I pasted the image, I also made them very slightly transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment