Thursday 8 May 2014

I finally set up my Facebook photography page!

After so long of people asking if I have somewhere they can see me work and friends wanting me to set one up I have FINALLY set up my photography page! Although it is only a Facebook page, after I have finished this year of Uni I will be setting up a Flickr account and maybe a Tumblr and putting my work on there to try and get my photos into more areas of the internet. I am also hoping to start my own blog (separate from this one) and maybe a YouTube channel showing shoot set ups and videos of days out with groups I shoot for such as Shropshire Lanes ( and off-roading group I work with, I will be doing a blog entry about at some point). My only concern in having my work public is the possibility of people removing my watermark and claiming the work as their own or the images being used without giving me credit, but I am planning to make my watermark larger so it is hard to edit out in hopes this will prevent the images being stolen....

But here is the link my Facebook photography page....

No comments:

Post a Comment