Thursday 8 May 2014

Shropshire Lanes

When I am back in Telford I am the official photographer for a local off-roading group called Shropshire Lanes. I worked with them a few years ago as my then partner had joined their group, but in recent months the person who runs the group has been in contact with me to do a photo for his wife's business and since then he has asked me to go along with them to shoot and to be their photographer. This is something I really enjoy doing and since doing 2 recent photoshoots with them I have been introduced to new people who are offering me help and chances to better my work. A friend of the group works in Egypt for an off-roading magazine, he often takes his 4x4 out into the dessert to have fun and photograph them, the person who runs the group has suggested that I talk to this person to try and see if I could somehow also get involved, which is something I am considering.

Here are the photos that I have done with them recently....



























No comments:

Post a Comment